WHITE BUFFALO DANCING: A RESHEL WORKSHOP
With William Buehler, Adam Gainsburg and Carol Mann October 2-6, 2009
WORKSHOP LOCATION: Jackson Hole, Wyoming
WORKSHOP FEE: $50.
METHOD OF PAYMENT: Checks may be made to: "Woodrose of the Channels" and mailed to: William Buehler, PO Box 339, Crestone, CO 81131.
Using Paypal is another option. Paypal payments can be sent to: paypal@
WORKSHOP SITE and LODGING: Spring Creek Ranch Resort (www.springcreekranch.com) in Jackson sits about 1000 feet above the valley floor right outside town with the most amazing views of the Tetons. This is a very special, quality place for us to have our fall retreat. Carol Mann lives in Jackson and has negotiated a discounted room rate of $150 per night and free use of their conference room on Friday evening and all day Saturday and Sunday. The block of rooms reserved for us have two queen beds and are perfect for sharing. When you call the resort to reserve your room, ask for the RESHEL GROUP rate. If you have to fly in the day before, ask the reservation desk to please extend the same discounted rate.* The number to call for reservations is 800-443-6139. THE RESORT REQUESTS THAT WE MAKE ROOM RESERVATIONS ASAP IN ORDER TO HOLD THE ROOMS FOR OUR GROUP AT THIS RATE. They have a 30 day cancellation policy for full refund.
OTHER LODGING OPTIONS: There are many less expensive motels in town where people could stay for around $80-$125 per night. (Nothing here is cheap.) Some of the least expensive suggestions are: The Antler Inn 307-733-2535, Motel 6 -307-733-1620, Day’s Inn 307-733-0033. Be aware that you will need transportation up to Spring Creek Ranch ( about a 15 minute drive) where we will be gathering each day.
HOW TO GET HERE: Jackson (JAC is the airport code) is served by the only jetport in a National Park. Delta flies here via Salt Lake City, Utah and Atlanta, Georgia; American flies here non-stop via Dallas, Texas and Chicago, Illinois. Northwest flies here non-stop from Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota .United flies here via Denver, Colorado. ( Denver, Salt Lake, Chicago,Atlanta,Dallas and Minneapolis/St. Paul all have non-stop connections to Europe.) Usually the best deals are on Expedia or Travelocity or Kayak.com.
*NOTE: IF YOU TAKE A MORNING FLIGHT FROM THE EAST COAST, YOU CAN BE HERE BY NOON ON THE SAME DAY ( Jackson is on Mountain time...2 hours earlier than the East Coast of the US.)
TRANSPORTATION FROM THE AIRPORT TO SPRING CREEK RANCH: 1. There are taxi vans at the airport...it is about a 25 minute drive to the resort.2. Spring Creek Resort will pick you up at the airport if you make a reservation with them ahead of time for their shuttle...their fee is $36/person ( very pricey).See if you can find people who are part of our group arriving at more or less the same time, and share a regular taxi van.
CLIMATE: You will be staying at about 7,000 feet above sea level. Days at the beginning of October should be in the 60’s and nights in the 30’s, so you will want to have a good, warm jacket and to dress in layers. The high altitude sun is very strong and bright...sun glasses, a hat and sun screen are also important for your outdoor comfort. The humidity is always very low. And there is a beautiful outdoor hot tub at Spring Creek Ranch...bring a bathing suit...(stargazing in the hot tub is awesome!)
ANY OTHER JACKSON HOLE RELATED QUESTIONS: contact Carol Mann ...email@example.com
ANY WORKSHOP CONTENT AND FEE RELATED QUESTIONS: contact William Buehler...roslinne@fairpoint.
WORKSHOP PROGRAM AND SCHEDULE:
Friday: 5 pm Registration
Friday: 6 pm: Evening Session ( Please have dinner before we begin.)
1. Welcome and Introduction to the area: Carol Mann
2. William Buehler: Overview of workshop design. Explanation of the special role Jackson/Yellowstone area plays in the co-creation of a New Earth Star. Present ideas and images for overnight assimilation by the soul.
Saturday: 9am Morning Session
1. Review dreams, insights, 30 minutes.
2. Begin with light group process introduction, 15 minute break , set up chairs, then do Heart-Ark process (Carol conduct). Process critique (William).
3. LUNCH BREAK 12:30pm--2 pm
4. Brief instruction and review of Ascension cosmology (William)
5. An Ark upgrade process.
6. Break for dinner, and the rest of the evening is free. Participants need rest, and time to assimilate.
Sunday: 9am Morning Session
1. Review dreams, insights, questions.
2. Explaination of the Solomae Temple (William).
Explanation of the UrMaga (Adam Gainsburg).
Solomae Temple Rings Light Group Process (William)
3. Lunch Break 12:30pm-2pm
4. Afternoon: (Do the above process if not enough time before lunch.) Reports from participants and critique. ( William)
5. Overview of Reshel and Arks (William)
6. Dinner break and the rest of the evening is free
1. Review dreams, etc.
2. Explain the UrMaga Matrix and do the UrMaga download. . (Adam Gainsburg)
3. Lunch break
4. Afternoon: Field trip to Grand Teton National Park... We will do a special process designed for connecting with the combined Teton and Yellowstone devic complex and to ground the Event’s processes. (Carol, Cristiona, Violet). Critique at the Park.
5. Workshop is complete in the late afternoon.
William is staying through Tuesday for those wishing more detailed discussion/training in the Reshel system. Group formats can also be discussed.